History & Heritage
Patiala Jewellers was founded in 1925 by Chaudhary Abdul Hakeem in Patiala, India. The first outlet in Patiala initially focused on gold jewellery and exquisite pieces that were made for the Maharajas of India.
After partition of India and Pakistan we moved to Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Listed below are our current outlets in Pakistan.
- Patiala Diamonds Islamabad, Shop no. 16 &17, Beverly Center, Islamabad, Pakistan, Inaugurated 2016
- Patiala Jewellers Islamabad, Shop no. 95 & 96, Khyber Plaza, Blue Area, Islamabad, Pakistan. Inaugurated 2000
- Patiala Jewellers Rawalpindi, Shop no. 7, Jewellers Market, Murree Road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Inaugurated 1982
- Patiala Jewellers Rawalpindi, Shop no. 826, Sarafa Bazaar, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Inaugurated 1948